PLATINUM SESSION: Presented at ATP Innovations in Testing 2020 Global Conference – Gone Virtual!
Have you been considering migrating to a new candidate management system, but are concerned by the unknowns and challenges involved in making the switch? Join Alpine Testing Solutions and Cisco to examine their recent candidate management migration and review lessons learned.
Topics will include:
- evaluating the need for a change and trade-offs
- scoping the project and identifying the gaps
- managing expectations
- building a migration team
- creating and managing a schedule
- understanding data migration strategies
- preparing for the migration
- implementing the go-live process
- understanding what to expect after go-live
- reviewing lessons learned
- Brad Hamilton, Cisco
- Blair Harris, Alpine Testing Solutions
- Deirdre Jackson, Alpine Testing Solutions
- Chad Pearman, Alpine Testing Solutions
Contact us with any questions or to learn more about candidate management system migration.