Technology Product Specialist II
Ami hails from Kolkata, India, and has been settled in Lincoln, NE for 20 years. He has an R&D background in Materials Engineering. He received his Ph.D. from the University of Nebraska-Lincoln specializing in solar cell materials. He has filled various roles in areas of instrumentation, biotechnology, thin films synthesis & characterization, and software engineering.
Ami loves to spend time with his family, gardening, cooking, and tropical fish keeping.
What's on my bookshelf?
- From Strength to Strength by Aurthur C. Brooks
- Feynman’s Rainbow by Leonard Mlodinow
- Never the Last Journey by Feliz Zandman with David Chanoff
- 12: The Elements of Great Managing by Rodd Wagner and James K. Harter
- The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien
- The Indispensable Calvin & Hobbes by Bill Watterson