Alpine Proud to Facilitate August ATP New World of Testing Webinar
We are proud to sponsor and facilitate this webinar along with ATP in their New World of Testing digital series.
What to expect
Bigger, Faster…Better? What to Consider When Considering Massive Content Creation.
The trending use of crowd-sourced subject-matter expert (SME) panels coupled with disruptive technologies grounded in artificial intelligence (AI) and natural language processing (NLP) models offer the potential to revolutionize the item development and review process for certification programs. Many programs are experiencing pain points around limited resource availability, development timelines, security concerns, and content deprecation cadences. The appeal of automating content creation is therefore clear-cut; offering the ability to generate larger item banks leveraging fewer human resources in shorter timeframes. The key consideration is how to produce more items in less time without sacrificing content quality, psychometric rigor, or any elements of validity. This panel will discuss potential unintended consequences in automated content generation approaches that may not be readily apparent. The shared goal is to responsibly move innovation in the testing industry forward.
The NWT events are available free to the staff of member and non-member organizations.
- Thursday, August 25, 2022
- In case you missed it, watch the recording here.
- Russ Smith, Chief Innovation Officer, Alpine Testing Solutions
- Nate Thompson, Chief Executive Officer, Assessment Systems
- Sara Vispoel, Chief Assessment and Learning Officer, Finetune Learning
- John Weiner, Chief Science Officer, PSI
- Lisa O’Leary, VP, Product & Service Management, Alpine Testing Solutions