2023 PTC Spring Summit
We’re proud to sponsor and attend the Performance Testing Council (PTC) Spring Summit and look forward to seeing you there!
Please be sure to join us for these sessions:
March 15, 4:30 – 5:30 pm
Psychometrics Panel: Keeping Assessments Valid, Reliable, Fair, and Secure
At this panel we will be exploring the concepts, best practices and approaches to help keep our assessments at the highest standards as well as methods to monitor and identify security issues. We will hear from a panel of experts and program owners on the challenges that they have as well as ways they work to address these challenges.
- Gregory Applegate, Vice President of Global Certifications, The Institute of Internal Auditors
- Wallace Judd, President, Authentic Testing Corp.
- Brett Foley, Senior Psychometrician, Alpine Testing Solutions
- Facilitated by: Katie O’Zey, Skillable
March 16, 10:30 – 11:45 am
Security Panel: The Challenges and Opportunities on Keeping Certification Programs Secure
For this panel, we will discuss the challenges we continually face by having our content exposed or stolen. In addition, we will discuss the techniques, approaches, and tools that we can use to help us identify and mitigate issues, as well as address violations. We will hear from a group of experts and program owners who are continually seeking opportunities to keep content secure.
- Kpayah Tamba, Senior Director of Certification, Okta
- Maurilio Gorito, Customer Advocacy Advisor, Certiverse
- Corina Owens, Senior Psychometrician, Alpine Testing Solutions
- Facilitated by: Vincent Lima, Performance Testing Council Board President
The PTC Spring Summit will be held on March 15 and 16 in Dallas, Texas following ATP.
To learn more, please click here.