2022 I.C.E. Exchange Conference
Stop by to say hello and start your day with Alpine at Booth #201. We look forward to seeing you again soon!
Day 1 – Monday, October 17
Simplifying Security: Deciphering Data Forensics into Accessible Actions
- Pre-Conference Workshop
- 8:00 – 11:00 am ET
- Lisa O’Leary, Ph.D. and Corina Owens, Ph.D. (Alpine Testing Solutions)
Day 2 – Tuesday, October 18
Herding cats: Tips on how to build stakeholder alignment and participant awareness in large scale studies
- Lightning Learning Session
- 11:45 am – 2:00 pm ET
- Vanessa Williamson, CAE (NCARB), Amanda Wolkowitz, Ph.D. (Alpine Testing Solutions)
Small but Mighty: Combining smaller assessments to enhance overall reliability
- 2:00 – 3:00 pm ET
- Heidi Schreifels and Ken Salchow, DBA (F5 Networks), Jill Van Den Heuvel, Ph.D., ICE-CCP and Jeff Kelley, Ph.D., ICE-CCP (Alpine Testing Solutions)
Day 3 – Wednesday, October 19
Client vs. Vendor Showdown: On the spot questions from client to vendor and vendor to client about the Analysis of Practice study. Who will survive?
- 2:30 – 3:30/4:00 pm ET
- Format: The first 10 minutes will be an introduction to the Analysis of Practice project and the relationship between the vendor and client. Then, a Q&A between the vendor and client will ensure for the rest of the session.
- Andy McIntyre (National Council of Architectural Registration Boards), Amanda Wolkowitz, Ph.D. (Alpine Testing Solutions)
- Moderator: Laura Brooks, PMP, ICE-CCP (Alpine Testing Solutions)
Quicker to Quality: Technology-Enabled Content Review with ISFT
- Sponsored Solution Showcase Session
- 5:30 pm ET
- Lisa O’Leary, Ph.D. and Laura Brooks, PMP, ICE-CCP (Alpine Testing Solutions)
The conference for the credentialing community. The name Exchange reflects what is valued most by our annual conference attendees: the exchange of industry trends and best practice through live education and networking.
To learn more about the I.C.E. Exchange, please click here.