2021 I.C.E. Exchange Conference
November 15-18, 2021
Renaissance Nashville Hotel
611 Commerce St, Nashville, TN 37203
Stop by to say hello and start your day with Alpine at Booth #500. We look forward to seeing you again after all this time!
Day 1 – Monday, November 15
Integrating Decision-makers into the Standard Setting Process: A How-to for Licensure and Certification
- Pre-Conference Workshop
- 1:00 – 4:00 pm
- Brett Foley and Corina Owens (Alpine)
Day 2 – Tuesday, November 16
Remote Proctoring and Security: What Have We Learned?
- 10:15 – 11:15 am
- Carl Bowman (CompTIA), Corina Owens (Alpine)
Day 3 – Wednesday, November 17
What the Layperson Needs to Know about Developing Credentialing Assessments
- 10:00 – 11:00 am
- Michele M. Warholic (Facilitator), Nancy Ahluwalia (Retired Test Developer), Matthew Stanley (NCCAOM), Brett Foley (Alpine)
Not the Same Ol’ Job Analysis – Innovating for an Analysis of Practice
- 2:00 – 3:00 pm
- Andrew McIntyre and Jared Zurn (NCARB), Susan Cooley and Brett Foley (Alpine)
Day 4 – Thursday, November 18
Creating a Level Playing Field in Testing and Credentialing
- 8:30 – 9:30 am
- Karen B. Hoeve (ABP), J.B. Weir (NCCPA), Jared Zurn (NCARB), Brett Foley (Alpine)
The conference for the credentialing community. The name Exchange reflects what is valued most by our annual conference attendees: the exchange of industry trends and best practice through live education and networking.
To learn more about the I.C.E. Exchange, please click here.