- Location: Virtual Office, U.S.
- Opening Date: June 16, 2022
- Reporting to: Manager, Technology Operations
- Status: Full-time, Salary
- Become a subject matter expert in Alpine’s CertMetrics product
- Investigate, triage, and escalate product issues in collaboration with other departments on behalf of key stakeholders
- Collaborate closely with Technology teams and multi-department groups to support and achieve project completion
- Drive technology custom development tasks from various stakeholders from inception to completion, including scoping, project plan development, and UAT
- Proactively identify issues related to product, technology, or company processes affecting the Technology team and the company; work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to resolve
- Assist in the creation of technical specifications and training documentation for technology products, tools, and processes
- Provide product education for client support team and other internal stakeholders
- Assist in pre-sales efforts including:
- Collaboration with Business Development Manager (BDM), technical leads, Technology Solution Designer, and Product Owner (PO) as requested
- Contribute to the review, creation, and revisions of proposals and timelines
- Inform technology resource allocation and availability
- Consult on potential technology impediments and collaborate on solutions
- Participate in department initiatives to promote quality, productivity, and efficiency
- Participate in retrospectives, provide feedback, and inform process improvements to improve quality, efficiency, and outcomes
- Ability to manage escalations from stakeholders in a professional and efficient manner
- Ability to analyze complex process flows
- Ability to effectively communicate with technical and business stakeholders
- Ability to document, organize, and communicate technical processes and projects
- Excellent collaboration, communication (written and verbal), interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Ability to work effectively in a virtual environment
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- 3-5 years of experience managing technology projects and/or processes
- Up to 20% travel
- Experience in the testing industry
- Experience in Agile methodologies
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
About Alpine Testing Solutions
Be the psychometric, test development and validation, and credential management partner of choice for sustainable credentialing and education programs.
Provide quality, practical solutions that enable test sponsors to develop, maintain, and continuously improve testing programs; contribute to the science and practice of testing; and enrich the world in which we live.
We are employee owned and encourage ownership thinking. We are committed to the success of our clients. We are customer service driven, entrepreneurial, team oriented, and supportive. We are equally committed to quality of life. We offer opportunities for rewarding and challenging work; a virtual office environment; competitive compensation packages that include comprehensive benefits, a 401(k) retirement plan, and an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP); and a commitment to a diverse workforce.