- Location: Virtual Office, U.S.
- Opening Date: November 2020
- Closing Date: TBD
- Reporting to: Manager, Technical Program Management
- Status: Full-time, Salary
The Technical Program Manager works directly with the Technical Solutions internal team members and external clients to create and proactively drive CertMetrics projects and schedules.
- Create, manage and support all aspects of client work including project scoping, schedules, budget, and resources
- Develop and maintain strong client relationship
- Evaluate potential risks and proactively resolve problems
- Communicate with internal team members and external clients on a daily basis via phone, email, and other virtual communication tools
- Provide input on client-specific and product needs
- Manage new implementations and client-specific project schedules, including prioritization of projects using Agile (Scrum) development methodology
- Recognize and escalate upsell opportunities
- Perform contract management including budgeting, change orders, invoicing, documentation, and project retrospectives
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Superior organizational skills
- Excellent written, verbal, interpersonal communication, and problem resolution skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Time management skills
- Ability to adapt to new technologies
- Ability to work effectively in a virtual environment (e.g., discipline, time management, task orientation)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Outlook)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 1-3 years of project management experience
- 25% Travel
- 3-5 years of project management experience
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
About Alpine Testing Solutions
- Our Vision:
Be the psychometric, test development and validation, and credential management partner of choice for sustainable credentialing and education programs.
- Our Mission:
Provide quality, practical solutions that enable test sponsors to develop, maintain, and continuously improve testing programs; contribute to the science and practice of testing; and enrich the world in which we live.
- Our Culture:
We are employee owned and encourage ownership thinking. We are committed to the success of our clients. We are customer service driven, entrepreneurial, team oriented, and supportive. We are equally committed to quality of life. We offer opportunities for rewarding and challenging work; a virtual office environment; competitive compensation packages that include comprehensive benefits, a 401(k) retirement plan, and an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP); and a commitment to a diverse workforce.