- Location: Virtual Office, U.S.
- Opening Date: November 9, 2023
- Reporting to: Manager, Program Management – Assessment Services
- Status: Full-time, Salary
The Program Manager – Assessment Services works directly with internal team members, clients, and other internal and external stakeholders to proactively drive client projects to completion, and manages all aspect of a project including schedule, budget, logistics, and resources.
- Develop a thorough understanding Alpine’s offerings and the processes required to see the project from implementation to completion
- Manage multiple client projects concurrently from hand-off through completion meeting or exceeding deadlines, including:
- Proactively communicate project status to external and internal resources, including leading calls using virtual meeting software
- Work with internal resources to clarify and operationalize the project requirements, deliverables, and scope
- Finalize project schedule, logistics, and resource allocation with internal and external stakeholders
- Proactively manage project schedules, changes, and expectations including scope creep, and provide solutions with clear and concise communication
- Engage in quality control activities on deliverables
- Monitor and report actual against estimated level of effort to fulfill a project and calculate project profitability
- Create and monitor risk management plans to ensure successful completion of project
- Handoff invoice requests as work is completed and provide support for proper invoicing
- Authorize, review, and approve project-related expenses (e.g., travel, expense reports)
- Work with client team to identify and communicate upselling opportunities
- Collaborate with other internal resources to prioritize tasks across multiple projects and clients
- Participate in project retrospectives and contribute to process improvement
- Excellent collaboration, communication (written and verbal), interpersonal, and negotiation skills
- Excellent critical, strategic, analytical thinking, time management, and problem resolution skills
- Excellent relationship-building skills
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Ability to lead, manage, and work effectively in a virtual environment
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat Standard, and web-based meeting software
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- A minimum of 1 years of relevant, applied experience in project management
- Up to 15% travel
- PMP Certification
- Applied experience in assessment, measurement, credentialing/certification industry
- Experience with test development (e.g., educational, licensure, certification)
- Experience with credentialing accreditation standards (e.g., NCCA, ANSI, ISO 17024)
- Experience working in a virtual or remote office environment
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
About Alpine Testing Solutions
- Our Vision:
Be the psychometric, test development and validation, and credential management partner of choice for sustainable credentialing and education programs.
- Our Mission:
Provide quality, practical solutions that enable test sponsors to develop, maintain, and continuously improve testing programs; contribute to the science and practice of testing; and enrich the world in which we live.
- Our Culture:
We are employee owned and encourage ownership thinking. We are committed to the success of our clients. We are customer service driven, entrepreneurial, team oriented, and supportive. We are equally committed to quality of life. We offer opportunities for rewarding and challenging work; a virtual office environment; competitive compensation packages that include comprehensive benefits, a 401(k) retirement plan, and an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP); and a commitment to a diverse workforce.