- Location: Virtual Office, U.S.
- Opening Date: June 11, 2021
- Closing Date: TBD
- Reporting to: Manager, Program Management
- Status: Full-time, Salary
The Program Manager works directly with internal team members and external clients to create and proactively drive test development and validation project schedules, document project activities, manage project deliverables, manage contract requirements of scope of work, budget, and invoicing, and contribute to process improvement and other internal initiatives as necessary. This role requires up to 25% travel, including some weekends.
- Contribute to project scoping, schedule development, pricing and evaluation
- Proactively manage project schedules, scope, budgets, and resources, including changes
- Evaluate potential risks and proactively resolve problems
- Communicate with internal team members and external clients on a daily basis via phone, email, and other virtual communication tools
- Manage, process, and organize documentation and ensure project team members have necessary inputs to complete assignments
- Perform contract management including budgeting, change orders, invoicing, client strategy, and project retrospectives
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Superior organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent written, verbal, interpersonal communication, and problem resolution skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Ability to work well with diverse teams
- Ability to manage and assign priorities to multiple internal and external clients and projects
- Ability to adapt to new technologies
- Ability to work effectively in a virtual environment (e.g., discipline, time management, task orientation)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Outlook)
- Bachelor’s degree
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant, applied experience in program management required; experience within the testing industry a plus
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant experience leading clients and stakeholders
- Experience with contract management activities including scope, scope changes, project deliverables, budgets, and client strategy
- PMP Certification
- Experience with test development (e.g., educational, licensure, certification)
- Experience with credentialing accreditation standards (e.g., NCCA, ANSI, ISO 17024)
- Experience working in a virtual or remote office environment
- Experience with virtual meeting software (e.g., Zoom, WebEx, Adobe Connect, GoTo Meeting)
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
About Alpine Testing Solutions
- Our Vision:
Be the psychometric, test development and validation, and credential management partner of choice for sustainable credentialing and education programs.
- Our Mission:
Provide quality, practical solutions that enable test sponsors to develop, maintain, and continuously improve testing programs; contribute to the science and practice of testing; and enrich the world in which we live.
- Our Culture:
We are employee owned and encourage ownership thinking. We are committed to the success of our clients. We are customer service driven, entrepreneurial, team oriented, and supportive. We are equally committed to quality of life. We offer opportunities for rewarding and challenging work; a virtual office environment; competitive compensation packages that include comprehensive benefits, a 401(k) retirement plan, and an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP); and a commitment to a diverse workforce.