- Location: Virtual Office, U.S.
- Opening Date: June 16, 2021
- Closing Date: TBD
- Reporting to: VP of Technology Solutions
- Status: Full-time, Salary
The Product Manager is responsible for developing and driving the vision, strategy, and goals for test development and psychometric SaaS offerings. The role collaborates closely with marketing and sales, software development and operations, and the executive team. The role engages as necessary in operational activities and addressing critical tactical issues.
- Analyze markets, competition, and opportunities relevant to the SaaS offering(s)
- Develop and manage the vision, strategy, goals, and road map for the SaaS offering(s) in alignment with company strategy and industry opportunities
- Develop and maintain an active industry presence, including active engagement with professional organizations in the testing industry, senior-level relationships with customers and prospects, and thought leadership
- Represent the customers and potential customers of the SaaS offering(s)
- Manage SaaS offering budget and strategic timelines
- Produce functional requirements with applicable use cases
- Own third-party integration strategy and relationships
- Support sales and marketing for the SaaS offering(s)
- Strong critical and strategic thinking skills
- Lead, manage, and work effectively in a virtual environment
- Work well in and across diverse and multi-disciplinary teams
- Strong collaboration, communication (verbal and written), interpersonal, and negotiation skills
- Ability to interpret information security and data privacy regulations, standards, guidelines, and contractual commitments and to work well with legal counsel and others as needed to ensure company is in compliance
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products
- Time management skills
- Organizational skills
- 10+ years of software product management or related experience
- Experience in managing developer ecosystems, identity management, system integrations, data systems, infrastructure, security, privacy, and/or related fields
- Experience product managing cloud-based solutions
- Experience product managing solutions leveraging machine learning and artificial intelligence
- Experience working within an agile software development life cycle
- Familiarity with psychometrics and testing industry a plus
- Familiarity with angular and material design a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree (or relevant work experience)
- Up to 50%
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
About Alpine Testing Solutions
- Our Vision:
Be the psychometric, test development and validation, and credential management partner of choice for sustainable credentialing and education programs.
- Our Mission:
Provide quality, practical solutions that enable test sponsors to develop, maintain, and continuously improve testing programs; contribute to the science and practice of testing; and enrich the world in which we live.
- Our Culture:
We are employee owned and encourage ownership thinking. We are committed to the success of our clients. We are customer service driven, entrepreneurial, team oriented, and supportive. We are equally committed to quality of life. We offer opportunities for rewarding and challenging work; a virtual office environment; competitive compensation packages that include comprehensive benefits, a 401(k) retirement plan, and an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP); and a commitment to a diverse workforce.