- Location: Virtual Office, U.S.
- Opening Date: April 1, 2022
- Reporting to: Manager, Services & Applications
- Status: Full-time, Salary
- Create and review software technical designs for internal and client-driven projects
- Oversee and review the implementation and development of technical designs
- Create documentation for both technical and non-technical resources regarding complex systems and solutions
- Provide the technical design for new client implementations including data migration strategies
- Design new custom system features to integrate with the existing system architecture to support new and existing clients and ongoing system enhancements
- Effectively communicate with client contacts and project managers to create project specifications and success criteria
- Implement complex API and backend services solutions as part of the technical team
- Provide recommendations for managing complex data and system issues
- Participate in and contribute to project retrospectives
- Provide technical training and documentation to guide technical staff
- Perform Quality Reviews and provide feedback on ways to improve
- Assist in the development of other staff members
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft .Net
- Advanced knowledge of C#
- Advanced knowledge of MS SQL
- Excellent collaboration, communication (written and verbal), interpersonal, and negotiation skills
- Excellent critical, strategic, analytical thinking, and problem resolution skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Ability to lead, manage, and work effectively in a virtual environment
- 4-7 years of computer programing experience
- Experience building complex APIs and web applications with a focus on performance and security
- Experience building and troubleshooting logic trees and rules engines
- Up to 10% travel
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or IT or equivalent experience
- Working knowledge of Angular or similar web development experience
- Regression, unit, or other code testing methodologies
- Experience in the certification industry
- Comfortable working with client representatives (technical and non-technical)
- Effectively working in a virtual team
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
About Alpine Testing Solutions
- Our Vision:
Be the psychometric, test development and validation, and credential management partner of choice for sustainable credentialing and education programs.
- Our Mission:
Provide quality, practical solutions that enable test sponsors to develop, maintain, and continuously improve testing programs; contribute to the science and practice of testing; and enrich the world in which we live.
- Our Culture:
We are employee owned and encourage ownership thinking. We are committed to the success of our clients. We are customer service driven, entrepreneurial, team oriented, and supportive. We are equally committed to quality of life. We offer opportunities for rewarding and challenging work; a virtual office environment; competitive compensation packages that include comprehensive benefits, a 401(k) retirement plan, and an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP); and a commitment to a diverse workforce.