- Location: Virtual Office, U.S.
- Opening Date: December 7, 2022
- Reporting to: Manager, Services & Applications
- Status: Full-time, Salary
- Implementing Infrastructure-as-Code using Terraform in Azure.
- Design and develop Azure DevOps Classic and YAML pipelines.
- Implement and maintain PowerShell runbooks to automate tasks.
- Design procedures and documentation for system maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Provide support for internal applications and systems.
- Work closely with the Software Architects, Software Developers and Product Owners to support web applications and system infrastructure including managing SQL Servers, IIS, and integrations with product-specific applications.
- Utilize Azure Monitor in a production environment including KQL queries.
- Proactively identify and troubleshoot infrastructure concerns and issues within a multi-tenant environment.
- Proactively identify and implement new ways to improve application and infrastructure performance.
- Manage key infrastructure processes such as data backup and log monitoring.
- Design and build backend integrations using various integration tools.
- Work with technical resources to securely setup and manage APIs.
- Use Azure Logic Apps integrations to simplify automated processes.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server
- Using git for source control of code development
- DNS management
- Familiar with cloud hosting web applications
- Continual improvement focused
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Time management skills
- Critical thinking skills
- Ability to work in a virtual environment (e.g., self-starter, disciplined, troubleshooting)
- This position has minimal supervisory responsibilities
- Up to 5%
Required Education and Experience
- 3+ years hands-on Azure experience
- 3+ years PowerShell scripting experience
- 3+ years of Windows Server administration experience
- 1 year of Linux Server administration experience
Preferred Education and Experience
- Effectively working in a virtual team
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
About Alpine Testing Solutions
- Our Vision:
Be the psychometric, test development and validation, and credential management partner of choice for sustainable credentialing and education programs.
- Our Mission:
Provide quality, practical solutions that enable test sponsors to develop, maintain, and continuously improve testing programs; contribute to the science and practice of testing; and enrich the world in which we live.
- Our Culture:
We are employee owned and encourage ownership thinking. We are committed to the success of our clients. We are customer service driven, entrepreneurial, team oriented, and supportive. We are equally committed to quality of life. We offer opportunities for rewarding and challenging work; a virtual office environment; competitive compensation packages that include comprehensive benefits, a 401(k) retirement plan, and an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP); and a commitment to a diverse workforce.