- Location: Virtual Office, U.S.
- Status: Full-time, Salary
- Opening Date: 02/26/2020
- Closing Date: TBD
- Reporting to: Manager, Software Architects
- Develop, maintain and update custom and new system features
- Provide ongoing technical support to Technical Program Managers (TPMs) and clients
- Perform ongoing system development tasks including logic updates, report reviews, system upgrades, etc.
- Participate in quality control processes and procedures
- Participate in and contribute to project retrospectives
- Contract work
- Assist in the evaluation of client needs as directed by the architect
- Collaborate with Business Development Manager (BDM) and Technical Program Manager (TPM) to develop a work plan as directed by the architect
- Contribute to, review, and revise proposals as needed
- Collaborate with Technical Program Manager (TPM) and Role Leads to identify additional staff resources who will be assisting with the project
- Serve as a resource to all other internal staff on technical and system requests
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Angular 2+ preferred or React
- CSS (SCSS, LESS, or SASS)
- Source Control (Git preferred)
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Time management skills
- Organizational skills
- Ability to work in a virtual environment (e.g., self-starter, disciplined, troubleshooting)
- Net Web Forms experience
- SQL Server
- C# preferred or equivalent (Java, C++, etc.)
- This position has no supervisory responsibilities
- Up to 10% travel
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field (e.g., CS, Engineering, Math) or 1-2 years of experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Preferred Education and Experience
- 2 years of Angular Software Developer experience
Interested applicants should complete the form (below), attach a resume or CV, cover letter, and submit.
About Alpine Testing Solutions
- Our Vision:
Be the psychometric, test development and validation, and credential management partner of choice for sustainable credentialing and education programs.
- Our Mission:
Provide quality, practical solutions that enable test sponsors to develop, maintain, and continuously improve testing programs; contribute to the science and practice of testing; and enrich the world in which we live.
- Our Culture:
We are employee owned and encourage ownership thinking. We are committed to the success of our clients. We are customer service driven, entrepreneurial, team oriented, and supportive.
We are equally committed to quality of life. We offer opportunities for rewarding and challenging work; a virtual office environment; competitive compensation packages that include comprehensive benefits, a 401(k) retirement plan, and an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP); and a commitment to a diverse workforce.