- Location: Virtual Office, U.S.
- Status: Full-time, Salary
- Opening Date: 08/22/2022
- Reporting to: Manager, Services & Applications
- Develop, maintain and update custom and new system features
- Provide ongoing technical support to Technical Program Managers (TPMs) and clients
- Perform ongoing system development tasks including logic updates, report reviews, system upgrades, etc.
- Participate in quality control processes and procedures
- Participate in and contribute to project retrospectives
- Assist in the evaluation of client needs as directed by the architect
- Collaborate with Business Development Manager (BDM) and Technical Program Manager (TPM) to develop a work plan as directed by the architect
- Contribute to, review, and revise proposals as needed
- Provide indirect consultation to clients through internal staff on a variety of development topics
- Serve as a resource to all other internal staff on technical and system requests
- Angular 2+
- CSS (SCSS, LESS, or SASS)
- Source Control (Git preferred)
- Excellent collaboration, communication (written and verbal), interpersonal, and negotiation skills
- Excellent critical, strategic, analytical thinking, and problem resolution skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Ability to work effectively in a virtual environment
- Angular Components (Material Design)
- Basic SQL Server competency
- Basic C# competency
- Demonstrable knowledge of angular 2+
- Up to 5% travel
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- 1+ years Angular Development experience
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Interested applicants should complete the form (below), attach a resume or CV, cover letter, and submit.
About Alpine Testing Solutions
- Our Vision:
Be the psychometric, test development and validation, and credential management partner of choice for sustainable credentialing and education programs.
- Our Mission:
Provide quality, practical solutions that enable test sponsors to develop, maintain, and continuously improve testing programs; contribute to the science and practice of testing; and enrich the world in which we live.
- Our Culture:
We are employee owned and encourage ownership thinking. We are committed to the success of our clients. We are customer service driven, entrepreneurial, team oriented, and supportive.
We are equally committed to quality of life. We offer opportunities for rewarding and challenging work; a virtual office environment; competitive compensation packages that include comprehensive benefits, a 401(k) retirement plan, and an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP); and a commitment to a diverse workforce.