- Location: Virtual Office, U.S.
- Opening Date: May 4, 2022
- Reporting to: Manager, Program Management
- Status: Full-time, Salary
Under the direct supervision of the Manager, Program Management this position provides administrative support to the manager and other Alpine staff as needed. This position assists with the planning, budgeting, communication and material preparation for internal and external clients. This position also provides quality assurance and technical support for CertMetrics services. Independent judgement is required to plan, prioritize and organize diversified workload. This position also participates in the execution of internal infrastructure projects.
- Conduct price comparisons and coordinating of meeting logistics (e.g., travel, meeting space, guest rooms, A/V equipment) for internal and external clients
- Perform general administrative tasks for internal and external clients (e.g., data entry, printing, packaging, shipping, file organization, information transfer, exam scoring, quality control, SME management support, completion of credential logic templates and testing, software QA tasks, basis CertMetrics creation/logic support/testing, client closeout, etc.)
- Contribute to quality control activities for a variety of projects (e.g., report review, item bank import review, workshop materials, drafted client communication, invoice audits, performing system testing, etc.)
- Assist with a variety of company infrastructure needs (e.g., file directory organization, customer management system, new client setup, etc.)
- Participate in and contribute to client and internal project retrospectives
- Effectively identify internal and external client needs and communicate concerns/issues and possible solutions to the appropriate resource through clear and concise written and verbal modes
- Recommends changes in position practices and procedures
- Create, manage, monitor, export, and archive internal and external surveys and data
- Processing of data sets for use in client workshops and to create deliverables
- Item bank management
- Support ISO audit process and other security processes as directed (e.g., data collection, organization, reporting, etc.)
- Prioritize workloads across multiple programs/projects and teams
- Excellent collaboration, communication (written and verbal), interpersonal, and negotiation skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Excellent organizational skills, including prioritizing, scheduling, and budgeting
- Excellent critical, strategic, analytical thinking, and problem resolution skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Ability to lead, manage, and work effectively in a virtual environment
- High school diploma
- 2 years of college
- One-year administrative experience
- Associates Degree
- Two years of related experience
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
About Alpine Testing Solutions
Be the psychometric, test development and validation, and credential management partner of choice for sustainable credentialing and education programs.
Provide quality, practical solutions that enable test sponsors to develop, maintain, and continuously improve testing programs; contribute to the science and practice of testing; and enrich the world in which we live.
We are employee owned and encourage ownership thinking. We are committed to the success of our clients. We are customer service driven, entrepreneurial, team oriented, and supportive. We are equally committed to quality of life. We offer opportunities for rewarding and challenging work; a virtual office environment; competitive compensation packages that include comprehensive benefits, a 401(k) retirement plan, and an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP); and a commitment to a diverse workforce.