- Location: Virtual Office, U.S.
- Reporting To: Manager, Client Solutions
- Status: Full-time, salaried
The Account Manager (AM) role is responsible for the strategic business relationship with clients including understanding client goals, positioning Alpine offerings to align with client goals, collaborating with the client teams to design solutions and fulfill the work, and grow year-over-year value for Alpine and its clients.
- Responsible for maintaining and strengthening business relationship between Alpine and Alpine’s clients
- Accountable for collaborating with client and client teams to create mid- and long-range strategic plans, document plans, and collaboratively work with client teams to execute the plans
- Responsible for establishing and meeting or exceeding client satisfaction and revenue goals across all lines of business, including cross-selling new lines of business
- Responsible for collaborating with legal and other resources to put in place master-level agreements for new LOBs, as well as renegotiate/renew existing master-level agreements and related legal documents (e.g., data protection agreements, security agreements, confidentiality agreements, Standard Contractual Clauses)
- Responsible for communicating with clients to understand their needs and explain offering/solution value in the context of the client’s needs
- Accountable for establishing and building a successful strategic business relationship with client decision makers
- Responsible for collaborating with the Product & Service Management team to consolidate clients’ service needs, pain points, and custom requests to drive initiatives, prioritization, and communication feedback on newly implemented products/services
- Responsible for serving as the main point of contact relating to strategic client business needs and relaying organization information to clients
- Accountable for organizing client engagements at industry and Alpine-sponsored events
- Responsible for collaborating to draft SOWs and delivering to client
- Responsible for creating and maintaining accurate, up-to-date client forecasts that include revenue targets, active opportunities, and current sales orders
- Excellent collaboration, communication (written and verbal), interpersonal, and negotiation skills
- Excellent critical, strategic, analytical thinking, and problem resolution skills
- Excellent relationship-building and sales skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical audiences
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Ability to lead, manage, and work effectively in a virtual environment
- Ability to work well in and across diverse and multi-disciplinary teams
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office and Azure products
- Bachelor’s or graduate degree, or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 3 years sales and/or account management experience
- Experience working with internal and external clients, stakeholders, and policymakers
- Experience defining and implementing cross-team processes and continuous quality improvement initiatives
- Experience with contract management activities including SOWs, scope change, project deliverables, and budgets
- Up to 25% travel
- Testing industry knowledge a plus
- NetSuite or similar experience a plus
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
About Alpine Testing Solutions
Be the psychometric, test development and validation, and credential management partner of choice for sustainable credentialing and education programs.
Provide quality, practical solutions that enable test sponsors to develop, maintain, and continuously improve testing programs; contribute to the science and practice of testing; and enrich the world in which we live.
We are employee owned and encourage ownership thinking. We are committed to the success of our clients. We are customer service driven, entrepreneurial, team oriented, and supportive. We are equally committed to quality of life. We offer opportunities for rewarding and challenging work; a virtual office environment; competitive compensation packages that include comprehensive benefits, a 401(k) retirement plan, and an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP); and a commitment to a diverse workforce.